Simple structure, even feeding, good continues performance.
Change and control flow and feeding volume at any time.
Stable transmission, high efficiency.
Compact structure, reasonable design.
Excellent quality, wide application.
Click Image to Zoom
The machine is usually installed underneath the discharging opening of ore bin. Minerals fall on the bushing. The bushing is located at the chute bottom, configured on idler wheel and via eccentric device connected with reducer which is linked to electric motor by coupler. When it works, electric motor drives reducer via coupler; eccentric disk and drain cap which is situated between chute frame bottom and roller begin to do reciprocal and linear motion so as to uniformly feed minerals.
|Model||Outlet Dimension (W X H) (mm)||Max. Feed Size (mm)||Feed Capacity (t/h)||Motor Model||Motor Power (kW)||Weight (kg)|
|CG300X300||300X300||50||10~20||Y90L- 4||1. 5||265|
|CG400X400||400 X400||100||10~30||YCT160-4A||2. 2||640|
|CG600X500||600 X500||200||10~50||Y112M- 4||4||1045|
|CG1240X980||1240X980||350||36~90||Y160M- 6||7. 5||1710|
- Agitation Tank
- Electronic Belt Scale
- NC Reagent Feeder
- Belt Conveyor with High Inclination Angle and Waved Guard Side
- Ceramic Filter
- Submerged Spiral Classifier
- Drum Filter
- Vacuum Filter
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Press Filter
- Chute Feeder
- Mobile crushing and screening equipment
- JJF Flotation, Wemco Flotation
- Disc Feeder
- Antimony Mineral Processing
- Hematite Separation Process
- Barite Mineral Processing
- Magnetite Separation Production Line
- Tin Ore Mining Process
- Chrome Ore Mining Process
- Wolframite Mineral Processing
- Manganese Ore Production Line
- Cu-Pb-Zn Dressing Process
- Molybdenum Dressing Production Line
- Fluorite Flotation Process
- Nickel Ore Mining Process
- Gold CIL Processing Line
- Phosphate Mining Process Line
- Gold CIP Production Line